CLASS OF 2010 | 2022 | FALL ISSUE

Greetings Wesleyan community! I hope you enjoy the following updates from the Class of 2010:

Jeremy Berkowitz reports that he has accepted the position of assistant professor of political science at Prairie View A&M University, a public, Historically Black University located just outside of the Houston metropolitan area. He will be starting his position in the fall 2022 semester. His research is focused on the study of terrorism, intrastate conflict, and political violence. His academic and popular work has recently been published in the Journal of Conflict Resolution and the San Antonio Express-News.

After almost nine years at the Tiffany and Co.’s NYC flagship store on 57th Street, Kathy Leung has found a new home just a few blocks away at David Webb on Madison Avenue. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to Kathy for your jewelry needs!

Mary Lauran Hall “recently changed her last name to Hendrix and exacerbated the ‘great Class of 2010 reply-all email snafu of summer 2022.’” She also “recently moved to Somerville, Massachusetts, with her partner and baby and invites fellow alumni in the Boston area to get in touch!”

Jeff Katzin is pleased to announce: “This spring I completed my PhD in art history from the University of Pennsylvania, with a dissertation titled ‘Light and Black Magic: Alvin Langdon Coburn and the Potential of Abstract Photography.’ Over the last few years of my doctoral studies, I also began working at the Akron Art Museum in Ohio—I started as curatorial fellow, and I’ve now worked my way up to associate curator.”

Adina Teibloom and Amit Bob are delighted to welcome their first child, Lior Bob-Teibloom, born March 31, 2022, in Jerusalem. Lior is thrilled to have fellow Wes alum Anna Swartz ’13 as an aunt. “We can’t wait to drop Lior off at Freshman Orientation 2040!”

Thanks as always to those who contributed and, as always, feel free to pass along notes anytime at DavidALayne@gmail.com or dlayne@wesleyan.edu.