Hi, classmates. We hope you are doing well. It’s always wonderful hearing from Wes friends. There are a few exciting updates, and we hope you keep sharing your news with us.

Aaron Barr writes, “My wife and I are on a 15ish-month trip around the world! Currently in the UK, after doing a 17-day horse trek in Mongolia and exploring Bali for awhile, we’re about to start month 12. If anyone would like to follow our adventures, we’re blogging at nomaprequired.com and facebook.com/nomaprequired.

Sue Henshon received a fellowship in June 2015 to attend a faculty seminar at Oxford University, sponsored by the Oxford Study Abroad Program.

Jodi Samuels shares this update: “I was promoted to deputy director of development and training at the California Primary Care Association (CPCA) in July, taking on a greater leadership role in the organization and continuing to oversee grants development, stewardship, and management, along with supervising our statewide Web-based and in-person training program. My annual fitness goal this year was to run a race every month, and I’ll be finishing up with the Urban Cow 1/2 Marathon on Oct. 4th (I’ve participated in this race annually for the past 11 years, ever since we moved to Sacramento). I’m also in my third year as a fundraising and special events volunteer for WEAVE (Women Escaping a Violent Environment), a local nonprofit that provides support to victims of domestic violence.”

Maura Solomon Woosley and her husband, Greg, are happy to report the birth of their daughter, Skylar Mackenzie Woosley, on Aug. 3, 2015. Maura lives in Arlington, Va., and still works at Citi as a managing director for their government affairs team in Washington, D.C.

Thanks so much,

SuZanna Henshon | suzannahenshon@yahoo.com

SARAH ESTOW | sarah_estow@hotmail.com