Hello, Class of ’98! We have just a few updates this round, so please send me or Jason your news if you’d like to be included in the next installment.

In February 2015, Kate Wetherhead will be releasing a book she co-wrote with her collaborator Andrew Keenan-Bolger. The book is titled Jack & Louisa: Act 1 and is the first in a three-book series for Penguin Young Readers Group.

In June, Meredith Hoffa and husband Nick ’97 expanded their family with the addition of Bo Hoffa. Meredith writes, “I am really, really into him.”

I had the chance to catch up with Sarah Margon while in Washington, D.C., for a meeting with the Alliance for Bangladesh Worker Safety. While Sarah caught me up on her great work with Human Rights Watch, we ran into Amanda Bowker, who was a few tables away! Amanda had just moved into a new home and was enjoying the summer with her husband, Dave, and two daughters.

That’s it for this round … short and sweet!

MARCUS CHUNG | marcuschung98@gmail.com 

Jason Becton | jcxbecton@yahoo.com

Intern at the Wesleyan Office of Communications for Spring and Summer 2015. Currently working towards meeting the requirements for an Economics and Government dual major. A Wesleyan Posse Veteran.