CLASS OF 2023 | 2023 | FALL ISSUE

To the Class of ’23:

Hey!! My name is Isha Jha and I’m one of the class secretaries for our year! I hope everyone’s first months as a recent grad have been going well, whether that has involved traveling, spending time with friends and family, working, or all the above. I’ve been working in New York postgrad and have been having a ton of fun! 

Going forward, we’ll be emailing you all a couple times a year to check in and get some updates about what everyone is up to. Can’t wait to stay in touch and see what incredible things everyone accomplishes!

—Isha

Hi All,

My name is Go Uemura and I will be serving as a co-secretary for the Class of 2023 along with Isha. We will be keeping everyone in the loop by reporting updates and submitting news to be included in the Wesleyan Alumni Magazine.

At Wes, I studied economics with minors in data analysis and the College of East Asian Studies and played on the men’s hockey team. Since graduating, I have been working at an investment bank in NYC and live in the East Village with two of my former teammates. I had such an amazing experience at Wes and it would be awesome if we can keep this class as connected as possible, so please keep an eye out for future emails from us to help keep the chatter going. I’m looking forward to seeing a lot of you at the Homecoming game in Middletown.

In the Bonds,

—Go