CLASS OF 1993 | 2023 | FALL ISSUE

Wes friends, we have some exciting updates in this set of class notes.  Coming off our 30th Reunion, several classmates will return to campus this fall to drop off their children, who will be members of the Class of 2027. This has been an exciting reunion year, thanks to the fantastic reunion committee and amazing Wesleyan staff.

Jacob Bricca emails, “I’m writing with the happy news that the feature documentary Missing in Brooks County, which I produced and edited, was recently awarded a George Foster Peabody Award. My wife, Lisa Molomot, who produced and co-directed the film, shared in the honors. I’ve also recently released a new book, How Documentaries Work, published by Oxford University Press.”

Camille McGadney and Andrew McGadney’s ’92 daughter, Naomi, will begin classes at Wesleyan this fall as a member of the Class of 2027.

From left to right: Camille McGadney ’93, P’27, William Heckstall, Naomi McGadney ’27

Laura Ross writes, “As of July 1, I’ve been named head of school at Harvard-Westlake School in Los Angeles. I’ve been there for the last six years, most recently serving as associate head, and am very excited to take on this new challenge. Perhaps even more importantly, my husband Gregg ’90 and I are thrilled to report that our daughter, Casey, is a member of the Wesleyan Class of 2027 and can’t wait to arrive on campus for the first time in August. It was wonderful to see so many friends at our reunion in May.”