CLASS OF 2022 | 2023 | SPRING ISSUE

Postgraduation, our classmates are doing some amazing things! Thank you to everyone who contributed and congratulations on all that you have been achieving!

Milton Espinoza Jr.: “I moved to Harlem in September and recently started at the Columbia University School of the Arts for my master’s in acting.”

Annie Yu: “I moved to Pennsylvania in August and recently started at Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine for my MD. I’m enjoying exploring different areas of health care and also hike in my free time!”

Gabby Roberts:I’m about to finish my first semester at Washington and Lee law school!”

Yongxi Tan: “I quit my corporate job after graduation to work on my own beauty start-up.”

Nabiha Syed: After realizing chemistry was not her real dream, Nabiha moved to LA to start her own band called Nasty Nabs. She is now a drummer, inspired by our very own Taiko drumming class at Wesleyan.

Julia Nacario: Julia is a community engagement coordinator at Friends of the Urban Forest and also a camera assistant for documentaries on the side. They are able to be their whole self while pursuing both passions of being a community member and storyteller. You can learn more about her career journey by watching this segment: https://www.linkedin.com/video/event/urn:li:ugcPost:6994322128929988608/.