CLASS OF 2020 | 2023 | SPRING ISSUE

Kush Patel is halfway through PA school (at Tufts), heading to rotations starting January 2023, and graduating January 2024!

From Nick Ticali: “Life is good. I am now a little over two months into my PA program at the New York Institute of Technology. I have been regularly going to the gym, constantly studying, and spending the free time I do have with the ones I love.”

From Rachel Curran: “After working in Boston for the past two years, I recently drove cross country and moved to San Diego to pursue a new job! The trip itself was an amazing experience, and I am excited for this next chapter on the West Coast!”

Rajendra Amira Leila S. is currently based in Indonesia and has been involved in the musical theater production, Cerita Beda Hak Sama (Different Stories, Same Rights), a musical production focusing on HIV/AIDs that raises donations for two HIV/AIDs foundations: Akar Cinta Kasih Foundation in Bali and Syair Sahabat Foundation in Jakarta. As part of the ensemble and supporting cast, they are excited to share this story in contribution to erasing the stigma of HIV/AIDs in their region. You can find more info on the CBHS Instagram: @ceritabedahaksama.

I’m still in Chicago doing my best to stay warm this winter. Thanks again for all of your updates and look out for another email from me soon!