Katy writes for this issue: We are all thinking of each other, through the challenges and transitions of this moment, and I hope these notes find you well. It’s been lovely to hear your updates. Read up below on how your classmates are spending their time: working, sports, horses, home renovation—and a bit of a pandemic dog theme!

Rob Armstrong writes: “To deal with lockdown blues, we got a rescue dog, Billy. He is a super cute Collie/Jack Russell mix and a menace to anything anyone leaves on the floor. The twins, now 11, are thrilled. Being a journalist during lockdown is not much fun, but I’m getting close to 10 years at the Financial Times, where I’ve been happy. I write about finance and, in a periodic weekend column, men’s style.”

Jennifer Parker Dockray is still living in Oakland, and working for reproductive justice at a nonprofit called All-Options. She and her eighth grader are doing pretty well after a year of working and learning from home—even got on board with a pandemic puppy—but really misses trips back to the East Coast! She sends love to everyone and hopes for a healthier and more just 2021 for us all.

Beth (Shilepsky) Price writes: “After five years at the Naval Health Clinic Charleston, I recently left to work for my alma mater, the Medical University of South Carolina (still as a family medicine doctor). Loving my four-day work week, which means more time relaxing with my husband Kevin and our kids: David (16), Madeline (14), and Lily (11). We got a second horse a year ago and since then, David and I have been spending lots of quality time on the trails. It’s the perfect COVID activity—plenty of Vitamin D, fresh air, exercise, and social distancing. Hope everyone stays healthy (physically and mentally) during this difficult time!”

Marc Schleifer writes: “Not much to report. My wife and I are healthy, as are our parents, so thankful for that, and lucky to be able to both work remotely. We’ve been mostly pandemic’ing in New Jersey, avoiding the weirdness of Washington, DC this fall and winter. One major upside is being in the Philly TV viewing area allows me to watch the Sixers and Flyers after work every day, much to my wife’s dismay. Hope everyone is doing well and that we eventually get to meet in person.”

Stacy (Theberge) Taylor writes: “I’m still in the Portland, Maine area, running an animation studio with my husband. We were super lucky in that Little Zoo Studio was always remote, so feeling extremely grateful that our work continued uninterrupted. In addition to keeping the virus at bay, I spend time taking care of a five-year-old son, dog, cat, and rambling farmhouse that we will apparently never finish renovating.”