Greetings from Naples, Florida! We have some exciting news from classmates, including travel, moving across the Atlantic, and career updates. Please continue sharing your news!

Lee Ayrton writes, “I have gone into voluntary exile in the bleak, rubble-strewn, and desolate post-industrial wastelands of northern Rhode Island, where for the good of the realm I have been living a monastic life of solitude, Netflix, and take-away pizza. September will see me employed again by AMC Studios on a new series, my last having departed for the great syndication market in the sky, cut down after a mere two seasons.” 

Darren Linkin writes, “Hi class of ’93. No change in job, location, etc., but enjoy reading about everyone else’s interesting adventures!”

Noah Rosen emails, “I remain an associate professor of neurology and psychiatry at the Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra. My primary job is program director of the neurology residency and the director of the Headache Center. This year I was elected to the board of the American Headache Society and I became a voting board member of the UCNS (United Council of Neurologic Subspecialties). I’m continuing on my work to make Headache Medicine recognized by the federal government.”

Jodi Samuels writes, “My spouse, Evan, and I are working full-time from home, and our cats are loving the extra daily attention. We’ve cut way back on our travel, of course, but we have managed some local trips for wine tasting and hiking in Lassen Volcanic National Park as well as visits to family in Denver and Austin (no travel restrictions or quarantine requirements for those areas, thank goodness). Our weather in Sacramento has included some nasty heat waves and lots of terrible air quality with smoke from the multiple wildfires that have already broken records even though the peak of wildfire season isn’t typically until next month. Hmm . . . record temperatures, un-breathable air, global pandemic, economic downturn, racial injustice . . . hard to find bright spots and beauty and joy in the world these days, but we’re trying!” 

Antonia Townsend emails, “After nine years in San Francisco, we are moving to London. I’ll continue to run my lingerie business, Enclosed, in the land where they understand the word knickers. Please reach out if you are visiting the land of winkle-pickers and over-cooked vegetables.”

Finally, it is with great sadness that we learn of Adam Ford’s passing on July 10, 2020. We will provide more details as we hear them.

Suzanna Henshon | suzannahenshon@yahoo.com 

Sarah Estow | sarah_estow@hotmail.com