Katherine Cohen is a cheesemonger and is “descending into self-parody.”

Josh Krugman has been touring the West Coast from LA to Seattle this fall with the Bread and Puppet Theater, a political puppet theater, with the show Fire. Along the way, he enjoyed the hospitality and company of Nate Dolton-Thornton ’16 and Emma Leonard ’13 in Berkeley, Calif., and saw Ethan Tischler by chance during a performance of The Comet’s Passage Over Reality Pageant in Dolores Park in San Francisco.

Sandy Lee is working at American Councils for International Education on the Flagship Program, assisting with the program administration of the Chinese Overseas Flagship. The flagship program is an initiative of NSEP, funded by DOD. “I help Flagship students process their applications for a year long ’capstone’ program in China and keep the funders updated on their adventures. It’s great to work for something you are passionate about. Attending Wesleyan gave me the opportunity to travel abroad (China, Korea, Japan), which helped me realize that I want to work in international studies or education. Also learning conversational Russian at work. This is my second season interviewing Wes applicants.”

Tom Brewer writes: “Having received less-than-polite rejection letters from all the major publishing houses, I’ve temporarily given up hope of turning my poetry to ’cold hard cash’; brilliant as my book will likely be regarded in 15 years, neglect is the sad fate of many a great artwork that comes ahead of its time. Not to be discouraged, I took life by its proverbial horns and hopped on a plane at LAX, a red-eye to the Twin Cities, inverting the au courant narrative of Miley Cyrus’ Party in the USA by eschewing the glamour of the Big American City for the amity of the Small American Town. I now reside in a passably cozy halfway house in suburban Minneapolis (all I could afford!), where I’m working towards a real estate license. Initially over-confident in my abilities, I failed the exam after a woefully minimal engagement with its subject; I now atone for my Sin of Pride, thoroughly engrossing myself in the nuance of Minnesota’s realty laws. Soon I will be making a realtor’s honest living, which should keep me sated while I wait for history to catch up with my contribution to the literary avant garde—and for the delicious royalties that will inevitably follow.”

Mary diaz | mcdiaz@wesleyan.edu