You’re the best. My last plea yielded so many replies that this is the second edition from months ago, with a few updates.

Amanda Sayle Rinzel started working as programming associate at the Sheen Center in Manhattan. Her new role is to “fill the large main stage theater, our beautiful, super-swanky Black Box theater, and our art gallery artists that use their work to highlight the true, the good, and the beautiful. I feel incredibly lucky to be doing this work in some of the most beautiful theaters I’ve had the pleasure to work in since Wes days.” Son Stanley turned 1, and Julius is “full-on 3 years old, which is awesome and spectacularly exhausting”.

Kyoko Miura writes, “I am serving as chief of staff at SNEHA (nehamumbai.org), a nonprofit based in Mumbai, working in four areas of public health (maternal and newborn health, child health and nutrition, sexual and reproductive health, and prevention of violence against women and children) in the most deprived urban slums. On a personal note, I had a chance to catch up with Devyani Srinivasan here in Mumbai and had a Japanese meal together.” Kyoko is always looking for interns and volunteers for research projects, and can be reached at kyoko@snehamumbai.org.

Peter Banks and Sara Shandler have a beautiful 2-1/2-year-old named Hazel. He writes, “We live in Brooklyn, I just (re) started a gig at Atari, and Sara is running the editorial group at Alloy Entertainment (Warner Brothers subsidiary)”.

Wendy Bauman Jeffries and Chris Jeffries welcomed baby Elena Jane Jeffries on Sept. 1, 2014.

Rachel Feinstein Stevens is donating architectural and energy modeling work for a Net Zero duplex for Habitat for Humanity in Easthampton, Mass. She says, “If volunteers can hit Net Zero, anyone can!”

In August, Roger Smith moved to Japan to work for the Town of Matsushima. He is the first foreigner to work in the town hall and his job is to support the recovery from the 2011 tsunami by encouraging tourism to the region. Matsushima is designated as one of the three most scenic spots in Japan and was unaffected by the nuclear disaster, so please visit! In his spare time he is working on a documentary about towns rebuilding as resilient, renewable energy-friendly communities.

Andrew “Roo” Yawitz: “My wife and I welcomed our third child on Aug. 8, a boy named Calvin. I am living in the Central West End of St. Louis, running the music club I opened in 2008, The Gramophone, and also working for a music fan loyalty platform called Tunespeak. Also, if anyone out in Wes world wants to get a true narrative of what went down and of the continued struggles in Ferguson, follow my good friend @TefPoe. (Here’s a hint: It’s not what was on the news.)”

After working for investment banks in Japan, and in various countries in Africa in the humanitarian assistance sector with NGOs and others, Kaori Ura is now moving to Johannesburg to work for World Food Programme (WFP). She married an Eritrean whom she met in Juba, South Sudan, and they’ve lived in Guinea Bissau, Mozambique, Cameroon, Senegal, and Italy in the past six years. They have two daughters, 6 and 3.

Winsor Schmidt writes, “My wife, Sandra, and I welcomed our son, Chase, on Aug. 31. We are looking forward to a beautiful fall in Cleveland walking him around the Metroparks!”

Heather Harelik Tseng was selected from 500-plus associates as The Little Clinic’s winner for excellence in leadership behaviors in 2013. She was honored in a ceremony at Kroger’s (the parent company) headquarters in Cincinnati, Ohio.

Ari Brochin married Sarah Meyer in June. “Sarah’s from Melbourne, Australia, and completed a PhD in international public health from Johns Hopkins earlier this year. We’ve been living in Mae Sot, Thailand, for the last two years, where I’ve been working for the Karen Human Rights Group, a local organization which does advocacy and reporting about Southeast Myanmar. We’ll be moving to Kampala, Uganda, in January, where Sarah will be the director of research for the Center for Excellence in the Study of the African Child at Makarere University. Wesfolks at our wedding included Anthony Clark and Megan Joiner, Tony and Kate McAlpine Guerra, Erika Scott, Cara Herbitter ’03, Xiomara Lorenzo ’06, Joseph Gindi ’03, Joseph Berman ’04, Dana Raviv ’06, and Nancy Kreimer ’74.”

Anthony Clark writes that Kannan Vasudevan married Katie Zaffrann in Sept. 2014. Delicious Indian food was consumed and wild dancing ensued. Rev. Megan Lloyd Joiner officiated the ceremony. A stellar Wes crew was in attendance including Guillermo Barnetche, Tyler Cabot, Professor Ron Ebrecht, Serena Jones ’00, Eleanor Michael and Joey Meyer ’00, Erika Scott, Joel Streeter, and Dave Westman.

Rebecca Hume has been enjoying the freewheeling lifestyle of a freelance graphic designer since leaving her agency job last December. In a slightly less terrifying adventure, she ran the Brooklyn Half Marathon in May with Beth Slepian, now the school programs manager at the Anne Frank Center USA.

Sarah Gollust just kicked off her fifth year on the faculty at the University of Minnesota School of Public Health. In April, she and her husband Ezra Golberstein welcomed second son Mattan Benjamin who joined big brother Ilan James. She is finally getting accustomed to the frigid upper Midwest, but still refuses to call soda “pop.”

Will Engel kindly heeded my call to send in anything, even if it is from 2006: “Speaking of 2006, I actually released an album called This Could Be Heaven that year. I am currently writing for Examiner and AXS and live in Los Angeles.”

At this writing (early February) I am snowed in here in Boston. Hopefully I will be dug out by the time you read this. Happy spring, everybody!

MARA VOUKYDIS | maravee@gmail.com