Calling all ’95ers, calling all ’95ers! ’tis the year of our 20th, yes 20th Reunion. Save the dates of May 21–24, 2015. It is sure to be a fantastic weekend but only if you come. Join and/or check out our Facebook page, groups/30073947769/. We also need your time and, of course, your treasure/s. There are many ways to volunteer and give back; go to wesconnect.wesleyan.edu. Many thanks to those who have already done so. I can’t wait to see you all!—DDB, your dedicated class secretary.

Jacqui P. Rubin and Matthew Healey welcomed a daughter, Isobel Sadie Healey, on May 21. She joins older brother Nathaniel Charles Healey, born on Nov. 22, 2012.

Tamekca Faria married Troy Frisby in September 2014.

Stacy Theberge (now Taylor) traveled around the world for six months, then married her love and partner-in-crime, Jason Taylor, at her parents’ house in Maine. This fall, they bought an old farmhouse near Portland, Maine, and run their animation company, Little Zoo Studio, from it.

Cheryl Mejia says, “I am in my final year of physical medicine and rehabilitation (PM&R) residency! I will therefore finally be back in the job market after eight years of training. We physiatrists are good at non-surgical orthopedics, including injections, manual medicine, and rehabilitation of stroke, traumatic brain injury, spinal cord injury, and cardiopulmonary diseases. A spine and sports (interventional pain management) fellowship wouldn’t be bad either! My gal, Clare, and I are still loving Miami. Drop a line if you are in town! Oh, and my e-mail signature also says that I am VP of Women in Medicine. If you are an LBT physician, you should check us out! Super fun as well as educational. WomenInMedicine.org.”

Amy Casher states, “My husband, daughter, and I are so happy to welcome our newest family addition, Lucas Casher Seibel, born August 25. We recently moved to Concord, Mass., from downtown Boston, and are enjoying life on the Sudbury River.”

Jason Wiser (married name of Jason Wiener) is launching his iPad kids game “DinoTrucks”—about digging up and building dinosaur skeletons—on Oct. 15, 2014, just in time for National Fossil Day! Press release, screenshots, and ridiculously cute trailer video narrated by his daughter available here: YayaPlay.com/DinoTrucks.

Jen Levine-Fried completed her master’s of science in accounting in December 2013, and got her CPA just last week. She is an accountant for a nonprofit in Boston, where she has been living since 2001. Jen is bringing the whole family to Middletown in May for our 20th (husband Matt and kids, who will be 6 and 8). She is looking forward to seeing many of you there!

Jeanne Bonner shares: “Happy to contribute to the class news. I’ve just started a master of fine arts in creative writing program at Bennington College. I continue to work as an NPR station reporter and am the proud mamma of my 2-year-old son, Leo, who can now triumphantly say, “I got ya!” and “I found it!” I am really enjoying immersing myself in reading and writing again, and am re-reading some texts I haven’t read in quite a few years! Hope everyone is doing well.”

Alexis Greeves is living in Minneapolis these days and has a private practice in which she does play therapy with deaf and hard-of-hearing children. David, her husband, and Alexis have two daughters (Ruby, 5, and Eliza, 2). Alexis left the East Coast (she was in D.C. for 12 years) kicking and screaming but is really loving life in the Midwest! Here’s her website: hopeandhealingmn.com.

Ryan Knox spent the summer teaching legal philosophy to pre-frosh at Brown University. He rather liked that Brown waitlisted him and now he was lecturing there! He is spending the fall writing poetry at Westlake, in Hangzhou, China, before returning to Hong Kong and New Haven where he splits his time and his life to achieve balance.

Jessica Peterson lives in Grand Junction, Colo., with her husband, Dave, and their daughters Elena (11) and Claire (6). She is the editor of The Maverick—the magazine for Colorado Mesa University. She also teaches in the mass communication program at CMU. (This is a recent development, after years of working as a reporter, and then as the communications/PR director for Mesa County, Colo.) When not chasing the kids on skis and mountain bikes, Jessica satisfies her inner drama geek by performing in community theater and dance productions, and also does some professional voice-over work. She serves on the board of directors at the Museum of Western Colorado.

(Jennifer) Parker Dockray is celebrating her first year as the executive director of Backline, a national nonprofit promoting support for experiences with pregnancy, parenting, abortion, and adoption. Their campaign to open the country’s first All-Options Pregnancy Resource Center was just profiled in Cosmopolitan.com and is slated to open in Indiana next spring. Parker is loving life in Oakland with her second grader, and although she’s grateful to Facebook for keeping her connected to so many Wes classmates, she looks forward to seeing folks in person at our 20th Reunion.

Ana Maria Kleymeyer’s biggest news is that she co-produced a documentary called La Ruta de las Almas (The Road of the Souls) this year. It’s in its final stage of production. Other than that, Ana started her own consulting business—a small project she calls Instruments for Change. She consults on international environmental law as well as art projects with social and environmental impact. And she has moved back to the USA after five years in Europe.

DWAYNE BUSBY | dwaynedbusby@yahoo.com 

Intern at the Wesleyan Office of Communications for Spring and Summer 2015. Currently working towards meeting the requirements for an Economics and Government dual major. A Wesleyan Posse Veteran.