n my previous class notes I identified the team of alumni whose responsibility it was to alert and encourage at least a few of the remaining classmates of 1949 to return for our 65th Reunion. We failed miserably. The only alumni who attended the Reunion were the five team members, namely, Dick Gibbons, David Knapp, Chip Stone, Bob Wylie, and I.

They should all be fired and a new group selected for this responsibility at our 70th Reunion.

Seriously, though, it was nice to get together with these few. However, not all of us were able to attend the reunion dinner Saturday evening. Bob Wylie’s wife, Karen, could not make the trip with him to Middletown, so his attendance was limited. Gratefully, Audrey was able to fly from Florida with me for the Reunion in spite of her recent knee surgery.

Of course she had the additional incentive of visiting with our sons, Don in Darien, Conn., and Bill Jr. ’71, in Grafton, Vt.

See you all at our 70th… rrriiiggghhhttt!

William C. Brooks | williamcbrooks@comcast.net
9 Willow Pond Rd., Amelia Island, FL 32034

Intern at the Wesleyan Office of Communications for Spring and Summer 2015. Currently working towards meeting the requirements for an Economics and Government dual major. A Wesleyan Posse Veteran.